March 07, 2007

Yo I mad Yo!

Sometimes I think living in this so-called English-speaking country, I am going to completely forget how to speak proper English. The Wren & Martin kind. You know what I mean...the good, righty oh kind of English.
Don't get me wrong...I'm all for the wonderful melting pot I live in, heck I'm a key ingredient but why do some of the other ingredients choose to speak the way they do? She mad yo. She got back like yo mamma.
This is what I'm hearing on the new America's Next Top Model (oh you know how much I love this trashy show) but what is up (yo) with the ghetto version this season (yo). Its like they (the producers) decided they just would NOT pick anyone who could speak normally. We have some gangsta, some ghetto and a non-English speaking Russian doll. But wait we all know how ghetto Tyra Banks can be. Dammit. It just kills me to see so many beautiful girls who you just wish would not open their mouths. I know this isn't Miss USA but some speaking skills? Any? And trashy is taken to another level with titties popping out on a runway show for high school students, poor pure Miss Alabama getting to pose as a "Ho" (how is it OK to say that on national TV?) and last week the Southern Belle virginal-type was in a hot lesbian photo shoot. So uncomfortable when there are so many other women dying to play ho.
What is going on peeps? Trashy and Psycho. That is how I would describe this season. Oh yeah did I mention whiney?

Poor Miss Alabama just got kicked off. You ain't no ho beeatch.

No comments: