March 07, 2007

Masala Popcorn-Lint no More.

One of my many pet peeves? Lint. Just bugs me out man. I wear a lot of very black, very woolly clothes (hey I live in New York and the average temperature is 28 degrees) so pet hair, threads, hair and just all that other white linty crap just will not do.
But we all know them ugly and not-so-little lint roller thingies. You always run out of the refills at the wrong times but more importantly when you really need de-linting is when you're on the go. No one gets lint'ed out sitting around at home! But those roller thingies are so not little purse or even large hobo-bag friendly!

I found the cutest and best product ever! Its the new Scotch 3M pocket lint sheets. They are sticky sheets in the most adorable little colorful and girly portable packaging! Oh don't worry they have some nice gender-neutral packets as well! They fit right into your littlest bag and I am so happy to have discovered this product during the prime of black-coat-wearing season!

No comments: