June 07, 2007

Pity Paris. Again.

The bitch is out.

There will be no 23-day jail diet. (Read prior Pity Paris post if you don't know what I'm talking about.)

She will rot at home for 40 days now instead with her new favorite accessory--an electronic monitoring "anklet". Now that's hot. I bet the freakin' chihuahua has one to match.

Excuse me but what the &^%$##?
First she gets 46 days which is reduced to 23 (for "good behavior") and now she got away with 3 because of an "undisclosed medical condition"? Hello. Jesus she's probably got Herpes or something. What example are we setting here?

I'll tell you what example. The example that you can do just about anything if you have money and when the media writes things like "Reports have suggested that Hilton has not been eating or sleeping since her arrival last Sunday at the Los Angeles County jail. She has phoned her lawyers to complain about her pillows and blankets and is said to have spent hours sobbing in her cell."

Awww poor baby. I want to barf. I really shouldn't be blogging about this. Not good for health. Must stop now.

No comments: