August 28, 2006

Masala Popcorn 4

Your better half will hate me for this one but right now is a good time to shop. The end-of-summer sales are ridiculous.
But there are always sales you might argue.
Well this one is especially relevant for those of you who (like me) head East each winter (yes you migrating bird you know who you are). Don't know about you but I have a really hard time buying gifts in December for family and friends in India because frankly they just aren't interested in Rudolph bearing turtleneck sweaters. No matter how cute Rudolph is. Everything is just so woolley and Christmassy that time of year.

This is the time to shop. Yes I know storage is an issue and who plans this early but trust me, the end of summer sales going on right now just can't be beat. Lovely cotton fabrics and summer styles that will wear well in other lands on other people or in this land (next summer) on you!

No comments: