August 03, 2006

Hot Hot Hot.

Yes I just came back from a fabulous vacation in St. Tropez. I stayed at a luxury villa with outdoor showers, a private world-class spa and infinity pool....

Yeah right. I am such a liar.

I've been right here literally burning my ass of in the 'north-eastern heat-wave'. Actually right about now an Alaskan vacation would take over the St. Tropez fantasy. An infinity pool would be nice though. I've always wanted to splash about in one of those things.

It has been hot hot hot.
Too hot to enjoy the beach.
Too hot to sleep soundly.
Too hot to commute.(Penn station subway platform temperature touched 130 degrees Farenheit!!!)
Too hot to go the gym. (someone laugh loudly for me.)
Too hot to eat hot food. (And we all know how I feel about cold food. It ain't real food people.)
Too hot to step out for lunch. (Therefore chained to my desk)
Too hot to clean the apartment.
Too hot to go shopping. (and too many people taking advantage of air-conditioned malls)
Too hot to go out for a drink.
Too hot to blog?

Evidently so.

Hot hot hot.

No comments: